Tuesday, July 30, 2013

unit 4 loving kindness

Hi, 

I listened to the loving kindness audio.  I found it to be relaxing.  However, I had a difficult time remaining focused. My mind tends to wonder. I think I have a little ADD.     I must practice this exercise more often in order to gain some experience in it.  I don't like to think about people who are suffering either.  Sometimes, that tends to get me more anxious than before I started the exercise.  I found this exercise beneficial and would recommend it particularly to those Type A personalities out there.

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    I have an extremely difficult time remaining focused. If the task at hand has not gripped my attention, then it's lost me! This can be extremely frustrating! I always struggled with it in school because it was hard for me to stay seated for so long, as well as continuing my focus on subjects that bored me. I also have the tendency to dose off--I sometimes have to get up, grab something to eat, or get some exercise, and then continue. Otherwise, I'll never get through it! Great post,
    Amanda Vaccaro

    ReplyDelete